1. INFORMATION TO THE USER
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
Forestal del Atlántico S.A. is RESPONSIBLE for the processing of the USER's personal data and informs the USER that this data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27 (GDPR), and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5 (LOPDGDD).
What do we process your personal data for?
To maintain a business relationship with the user. The planned operations to carry out the treatment are the following:
- To send commercial advertising communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables commercial communications. These communications will be made by the CONTROLLER and will be related to the products and services it provides, or in any case, with its collaborators or suppliers with whom it has reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- To carry out market research and statistical analysis.
- To process orders, requests, respond to inquiries or any type of request that could be made by the USER through any of the contact forms that are made available on the website of the CONTROLLER.
What reasons could we have to process your personal data?
Because the treatment is legitimized by article 6 of the GDPR in the following way:
- With the consent of the USER: sending of commercial communications and the newsletter.
- For the legitimate interest of the CONTROLLER: to carry out market studies, statistical analysis, etc. and to process orders, requests, etc. at the request of the USER.
How long will we keep your personal data?
It will be kept for no longer than necessary in keeping with what is needed for its proper treatment. If there are legal prescriptions that dictate their custody and when it is no longer necessary for those, it will be deleted with adequate security measures to guarantee the anonymization of the data or its total destruction.
Who do we share your personal data with?
No communication of personal data is foreseen to third parties except, if necessary, due to the development and execution accounted for its treatment to our providers of services related to communications, with which the CONTROLLER has signed prior confidentiality and management treatment required by current privacy regulations.
What are your rights?
The rights that assist the USER are:
Contact information to exercise your rights:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, and of limitation or opposition to its treatment.
- Right to file a claim with the control authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Forestal del Atlántico S.A.. Punta Promontoiro s/n, Cp.15620 Mugardos (A Coruña). E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. OBLIGATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
The USER, by checking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accepts that the data is necessary for the provider to meet the USER’s request. The inclusion of data in the remaining fields is voluntary. The USER guarantees that the personal data provided to the CONTROLLER is true and that he/she is responsible for communicating any further modification.
The CONTROLLER informs that all the data requested through the website is mandatory, since it is necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the USER. In the event that not all data is provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to the USER’s needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
In accordance with the provisions of the regulations in force on the protection of personal data, the CONTROLLER is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR and LOPDGDD regulations for the treatment of personal data under his responsibility. The CONTROLLER also manifestly complies with the principles described in the article 5 of the GDPR which states that personal data shall be treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which it is treated.
The CONTROLLER guarantees that he has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and the LOPDGDD in order to protect the rights and freedom of the USER and has communicated the appropriate information so that users can exercise them.
For more information on privacy guarantees, you can contact the CONTROLLER through Forestal del Atlántico S.A. Punta Promontoiro s/n, - 15620 Mugardos (A Coruña). E-mail: email@example.com