INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Due to the entry into force of the reference modification of Spain’s "Law of Services of the Information Society" (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all web pages that use dispensable cookies before you browse them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors and to ensure a correct operation of the site.
Through the use of these devices, the Web server is allowed to remember some data concerning users, such as their preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that interest them most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATIONS AND EXCEPTIONS
According to the EU directive, cookies that require the informed consent of the user are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, except those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services which are requested by the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES
ACCORDING TO THEIR PURPOSE
- Technical and functional cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it.
- Analytical cookies: They are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as content edited or how often ads are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: They collect information about the preferences and personal choices of the user (retargeting) to allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which provides the requested service.
- Social cookies: They are set by the social media platforms on the services to allow you to share content with your friends and networks. Social media platforms have the ability to track your online activity outside of their Services. This may affect the content and messages you see on other services you visit.
- Affiliate Cookies: They allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliate companies).
- Security cookies: They store encrypted information to prevent the data stored in them from being vulnerable to malicious attacks from third parties.
ACCORDING TO THEIR OWNERSHIP
- Own cookies: They are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: They are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
ACCORDING TO THEIR CONSERVATION PERIOD
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Forestal del Atlántico S.A. is responsible for the treatment of the personal data of the Interested Party and informs him that his data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, 2016 (GDPR), for which reason the following treatment information is provided:
Purposes of the treatment:
as specified in the section on cookies used on this website.
Legitimation of treatment:
by consent of the interested party (art. 6.1 GDPR).
Data retention criteria:
as specified in the section on cookies used on the web.
the data will not be communicated to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or by legal obligation.
Rights that assist the Interested Party:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, and of limitation or opposition to its treatment.
- Right to file a claim with the Control Authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
Forestal del Atlántico S.A.. Punta Promontoiro s/n, Cp.15620 Mugardos (A Coruña). E-mail: email@example.com
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
COOKIES CONTROLLED BY THE EDITOR
||Cookie necessary for the use of options and website services
Third-party providers of this website:
Cookies controlled by third parties are not installed
COOKIES CONFIGURATION PANEL
From this panel you can configure the cookies that the website can install in your browser, except for technical or functional cookies that are necessary for browsing and using the different options or services offered.
HOW TO REMOVE COOKIES FROM THE MOST COMMON BROWSERS
|HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES FROM THE BROWSER
|Delete cookies from device
||Cookies that are already on a device can be removed by clearing the browser history, thereby removing cookies from all visited websites. However, some of the saved information (for example, login details or website preferences) may also be lost.
|Manage specific cookies of the site
||To have a more precise control of the specific cookies of each site, users can adjust their privacy and cookie settings in the browser.
||Although most modern browsers can be configured to prevent cookies from being installed on devices, this may force the manual adjustment of certain preferences each time a site or page is visited. Also, some services and features may not work properly (for example, profiled logins).